Thursday, July 3, 2008

K-Factor





K-Factor..it's been used by the world number one tennis player,Roger Federer.I am happy that i got the chance to use it but sadly it's not Federer's one,it's Adam's.Now i know why Adam is able to hit powerful forehands.As a good backhander,well most of my friends said so,i tried it and the effect is POWERFUL.Not only that,my forehand improved by miles as i do not have to use that much energy to counter the shakiness of the racket.The racket head is strong and it does not shake that much.Well,like what people say..high quality=hefty price.RM500++..it's very EXPENSIVE.I will have to save lots of money to buy that.I guess I will just have to wait and hope that the price will drop which won't be happening in the near future.

2 comments:

Nathalie! said...

wah so old d this post.. update it if you have time..xD

Beebaboo said...

excuse me... you are not a powerful backhander!!! just the regular kind...
and thanks for the compliment on the forehand... i appreciate.